Joining Is Easy
- Local Futsal Registration Process Document – Contact Jordan Guerreiro
- Community Futsal 2020/2021 Player Registration Fees
- Community Futsal 2019/2020 Referee Payment Schedule
- Local Futsal Competition Regulations & Guidelines 2020/21
- Terms & Conditions for 2019/2020
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once your application has been approved by Football NSW, you will receive confirmation via email. Once your application has been approved, you will receive a affiliation package supplied by Football NSW.
Why Affiliate With Football NSW?
- IT’S FREE TO AFFILIATE – A (modest) component of a player’s registration fee contributes to Football NSW and FFA’s further development of the game.
- INSURANCE – Football NSW Insurance Programme including Personal, Injury, Public Liability and Management Liability through Gow-Gates. Outdoor Insurance payment covers the Futsal season as well
- ACCESS TO FUTSAL REFEREES – Priority appointment of the Football NSW Futsal Branch Referees to affiliated Local Futsal Centres.
- REGISTRATION PORTAL – Use of Interact Sport, the new online registration portal for football.
- COMPETITION MANAGEMENT – Access to Interact Sport including fixtures, ladders, team management and match management.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – Football NSW will provide assistance in the promotion of your competition on social media platforms, this includes promotion on the Futsal Facebook Page
- DISCIPLINARY PROCESS – Access to a model disciplinary process that can be implemented for your competition.
- LOCAL AREA MARKETING – Football NSW will provide assistance in the promotion of your competition, which includes presence on localfutsal.com.au.
- INVITATION TO TOURNAMENTS – FOOTBALL NSW FUTSAL CUP & FOOTBALL NSW FUTSAL COMMUNITY CUP Available to players registered to affiliated Local Futsal Centres.