Joining Is Easy
- Local Futsal Registration Process Document – Contact Jordan Guerreiro
- Community Futsal 2018/2019 Player Registration Fees
- Community Futsal 2018/2019 Referee Payment Schedule
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once your application has been approved by Football NSW, you will receive confirmation via email. Once your application has been approved, you will receive a affiliation package supplied by Football NSW.
Why Affiliate With Football NSW?
- IT’S FREE TO AFFILIATE – A (modest) component of a player’s registration fee contributes to Football NSW and FFA’s further development of the game.
- INSURANCE – Football NSW Insurance Programme including Personal, Injury, Public Liability and Management Liability through Gow-Gates. Outdoor Insurance payment covers the Futsal season as well
- PLAYER FEE REDUCED – Player Fees have kept consistent since a significant reduction in 2015 and introduction of a student fee in 2018.
- ACCESS TO FUTSAL REFEREES – Priority appointment of the Football NSW Futsal Branch Referees to affiliated Local Futsal Centres.
- REGISTRATION PORTAL – Use of Interact Sport, the new online registration portal for football.
- COMPETITION MANAGEMENT – Access to Interact Sport including fixtures, ladders, team management and match management.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – Football NSW will provide assistance in the promotion of your competition on social media platforms, this includes promotion on the Futsal Facebook Page
- DISCIPLINARY PROCESS – Access to a model disciplinary process that can be implemented for your competition.
- LOCAL AREA MARKETING – Football NSW will provide assistance in the promotion of your competition, which includes presence on localfutsal.com.au.
- INVITATION TO TOURNAMENTS – FOOTBALL NSW FUTSAL CUP & FOOTBALL NSW FUTSAL COMMUNITY CUP Available to players registered to affiliated Local Futsal Centres.